Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » General

Subject: Thief movement and goblin war cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thief ignores all event tokens and if he flips an event tile, he also places a token on it like the dragon correct?

Also goblin war cards I assume are reshuffled when depleted.

The rulebook seems to be very vague in some parts and rules have to be inferred. But always better to check and be safe than be wrong. Thinking, maybe a FAQ thread to be posted so people like me won't post too many different threads lol. Thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rollandtwo wrote:
Thief ignores all event tokens and if he flips an event tile, he also places a token on it like the dragon correct?

The rulebook seems to be very vague in some parts and rules have to be inferred. But always better to check and be safe than be wrong. Thinking, maybe a FAQ thread to be posted so people like me won't post too many different threads lol. Thanks all.

Yes, We played that event tiles get event tokens when flipped by someone other than the Knight as described in the Dragon's rules.

I presume you're correct about the Goblin War cards.
Oops! This is addressed in the rules after the Goblin turn summary. As Patrick points out, the War Deck gets shuffled after each turn.

There's a very active FAQ thread currently listed in hot threads. Here's a link: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1611039/faq

EDIT to update according to Patrick's response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not at a keyboard to find the rule. The War Deck should be shuffled completely between each turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
High Frontier PBF #17 - Failing spaceward!
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Rollandtwo wrote:
Correct.

Quote:
War cards get shuffled every turn - this is listed under the turn summary at the beginning of the Goblin rules.

Monster and Secrets cards are shuffled only when depleted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.