3 Posts

Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » General

Subject: How is this game with just 3 player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ste M
msg tools
Hi.
I plan to play this game just with 3 player mainly. How is it? Is it not worth?
Which are the best variant with 3? No cave? Or I will miss some cool interact?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Lamb
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I played this 3 player last night, we had Knight, Goblin, Cave.

It was good fun and we all enjoyed it the other two guys went away planning to buy this game themselves.

It came very close, with me (The Knight) on 2 health, needing one more crystal to win, and the Cave needing one more collapse round to win, The goblin player had a strategy planned to try and finish me off on his turn so it was very close, I managed to use the Flare from the variant to reveal the final crystal and gain another hero cube allowing me to have the strength, movement and walk through walls-ness needed to smash it and escape.

Would recommend with 3, and the variations of character combinations with 3 will keep things new and interesting longer too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brittain
msg tools
mb
I've played with Cave vs Goblin vs Dragon. It wasn't that great, the dragon got stomped pretty quickly even with the cave trying to help him. The game definitely plays best with 4 players and even then my gaming group and I decided we didn't like the game so take my opinion with that in mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.