Subject: Lost Legacy VS Love Letter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
KusHniR
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi !
I was thinking of buying Love letter when sudnnly one of my friends told me that lost legacy is a better pick.
What will you recommend? Also from what I've checked there is like 6 sets of lost legacy.. which one should i acquire ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I found Letter to be simpler and more accessible. If you want more depth, try Lost, which is also on sale at FRPGames. Just start with any set with a theme -- or price -- you like.

http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=search&s=AEG5811
http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=search&s=love+letter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and yeah the human tragedy consists of the necessity of living with the consequences, under pressure, under pressure. -Courage (For Hugh Maclennan): The Tragically Hip
badge
We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream. -Gift Shop: The Tragically Hip
mbmbmbmbmb
They are very close as far as how complicated they are to learn - not at all complicated. Though Love Letter is simpler.

I like both games, but prefer the silky smooth play of Love Letter.

I believe any of the Lost Legacy decks are just as good as any other to start with, as they can all be added together. However, if you want to be on the safe side start with Lost Legacy: The Starship.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.