46.7% of Goal | left

Support:

Shirley Sheak
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the clean up phase, do I store the unused Advanced Technology Token just like the Basic Technology tokens on the feature section? Or they're simply discarded like other resources?

Also on the production phase, in the 5 players game, do the Atlantean gain 5 defence tokens (total number of players), or the maximum is 4 what the board stated (2-4)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
takoyakioc wrote:
In the clean up phase, do I store the unused Advanced Technology Token just like the Basic Technology tokens on the feature section? Or they're simply discarded like other resources?

Also on the production phase, in the 5 players game, do the Atlantean gain 5 defence tokens (total number of players), or the maximum is 4 what the board stated (2-4)?

Unused advanced tech tokens are discarded.

Atlanteans produce 1 defence token per player. While the expansion allows playing with 5 players, they don't recommend it, which is probably why the player mat only says 2-4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley Sheak
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which means 5 defense tokens were correct! I played it correctly but the board didn't convince other fellow players that I have 5!

Thanks for the clarifications!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.