Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Diver Birel's Living Shovel summons mob has the Prospecting ability. The Prospecting ability lets you roll a die and gives you an additional Loot resource from the mob you killed if you roll a wild (S). How does the Living Shovel kill a mob when it's spell is not an attack spell? Is the spell misprinted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if it's covered in the rules , but I would play it so that it gives diver the prospecting ability.
You could possibly check it out on the PC arena game to see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find anything on this in the rules. I played it as if Diver gets the Prosperity ability but it doesn't seem right. Why not just put it on his card?

I'm new to Krosmaster and haven't done the on-line thing yet. As a matter of fact, I have several expansions I haven't cracked the seal on yet. Just opened Quest not too long ago.

One other thing, the Quest rulebook indicates that there is a 'shovel zone' area of effect, but I don't see where this area of effect is used. Perhaps it is a Krosmaster from another set? I would have thought the Living Shovel or Diver's spell would have an ability with this area of effect, but there is no mention of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.