Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Imperial Settlers» Forums » General

Subject: My Imperial Settlers Insert For Sleeved Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I'd like share my insert for Imperial Settlers.
Being the over-protective kind, all my cards are sleeved.

The insert contains the original game with the Atlanteans, Why Can't We Be Friends and 3 is the Magic Number expansions.

I created a separate insert to store all the tokens, using the Alanteans box, and this fits in back to the original box. When playing, I simply put the Atlanteans box on the table.

Six stacks of cards are on the bottom, each can hold about 50-60 cards, and have enough room for the Atlanteans box above them.

I love this game, and I hope I managed to inspire someone who is in need of an insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Perry
United States
Newtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tutorial?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Dux
France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
You didn't think of the next expansion coming soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thorsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, I always like custom inserts. Although with Imperial Settlers it seems a bit redundant as the standard insert fits all cards sleeved plus all tokens/boards and has room for the next expansion as well. the simpler solution would be to just create some dividers for the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N. P. P.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neat idea to put the tokens in the expansion box. I might have to steal that idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.