Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Charbonneau
Canada
Montreal
Qc
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

I participated in the Near and Far kickstarter...just felt in love with the concept and the art...

As Near and Far if not going to be available before Q1 - Q2 2017...I couldn't wait until then to put my hand on a Ryan Laukat game, so i pick up Islebound.....(I don't own Above and Below)

NOW am really exited for Near and Far as Islebound is just simply an awesome awesome game. Thank Ryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan's games are truly unique in the hobby and I own and enjoy almost all of them. My favorite Ryan Laukat games in order are:

1. Above and Below
2. City of Iron
3. The Ancient World
4. Artifacts, Inc.
5. Eight-Minute Empire: Legends

I just got Islebound yesterday, so it's not on my list yet. I'm also awaiting the Kickstarter for the 2nd Edition of Empires of the Void, which is currently scheduled to launch after Haven.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Islebound is a lot of fun. It's definitely a lot different than A&B and N&F since it isn't story based. There are some similar mechanisms though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.