Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Cosmic Encounter» Forums » General

Subject: MTL Sleeves for Aliens - anyone familiar? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Goddammit! Quality and on time delivery are not mutually exclusive!
United States
Shelby Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone familiar with the MTL sleeves for the alien cards currently on ebay from a seller in Slovenia?

If so, can you give me any positive or negative feedback?

The last time I purchased sleeves for the alien cards was from an ebay seller in Thailand and I am quite happy with those sleeves - although I did not buy enough to cover the upcoming expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know what a MTL is, But I discuss the sleeves I found here:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1412285/alien-sleeves

Just find and read my comment there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten M.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And here: Alien Card Sleeves - Any Luck Anyone???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint Walker
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
They are great. I ordered them a couple weeks ago. They fit great. They are made of a thick material. I'm a big fan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ordered these maybe 6 months ago and found the fit was too tight. They fit sure, but I felt like some of these were bending the cards. We're talking about fitting withing a millimeter or so on the top and sides. It was just too tight for my liking. I'd like it if there was a tiny bit of extra room so it doesn't feel like you're messing up the cards.

The alien cards I have measure 116 millimeters wide. The MTL sleeves I bought were 115 wide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a few packs and sleeved the base and the Incursion aliens with them, and had no real issues. One sleeve was a little tight, so I tossed it. They are a nice thickness, so they don't feel extremely cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How is it playing with sleeved alien cards? Is it hard to read what other people have across the table because of the glare?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.