Terraforming Mars» Forums » General

Subject: Stronghold preorder shipping update? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bart L

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Any update on when preorders for this placed through Stronghold Games will ship? I see that preorders are closed, so hopefully it's soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aganerral wrote:
Any update on when preorders for this placed through Stronghold Games will ship? I see that preorders are closed, so hopefully it's soon

+1. Subbed! Thanks for asking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davekuhns wrote:
Aganerral wrote:

+1. Subbed! Thanks for asking!

+2!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel M
United States
Merced
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I read a response to this question on Twitter from Stronghold Games that pre-orders will ship this week! I wonder if tracking numbers are sent since I’ve never preordered from Stronghold Games before. Maybe Mr. Buonocore will answer here soon??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cat Five
United States
Monterey
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to put words in mouths, but I did get an email response (days ago) regarding this matter from Mr. B that functionally agrees that shipping should be this week.

I'm pumped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Schuber
msg tools
mbmb
This makes me happy . Can't wait to start playing it solo and post it on the solo scores threat!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Wickline
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Much to my surprise, I received my copy in the mail today! It shipped 3rd day priority mail USPS from Georgia (I live in Harrisonburg, VA). Can't wait to get it on the table!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart L

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
philwickline wrote:
Much to my surprise, I received my copy in the mail today! It shipped 3rd day priority mail USPS from Georgia (I live in Harrisonburg, VA). Can't wait to get it on the table!!!

So that's what the package that showed up on MyUSPS is. I was trying to figure what would be shipping to me from Suwanee Georgia, since I hadn't ordered anything new recently and didn't have any kickstarters due to ship soon eithe.r Good news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brogdon
United States
Moscow
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine showed up as well. If Steve was honest in saying they'd be shipped out this week then I have to give him mad props on the instantaneous delivery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel M
United States
Merced
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
brog5108 wrote:
Mine showed up as well. If Steve was honest in saying they'd be shipped out this week then I have to give him mad props on the instantaneous delivery.

They must be used advanced Mars technology to instantaneously ship and deliver the games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wife says I have something from PSI in Georgia, so I suspect my copy made it all the way out to the west coast today!

-Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel M
United States
Merced
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I actually just checked myUSPS and I also have a package from Suwanee, GA being delivered today in CA. Exciting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Marstiller
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Was shocked to get mine in Pasadena today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
...I believe mine got to Austin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fritz
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came today in Rochester, MN.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wheeler
United States
Sanford
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came in NC. The box was in perfect condition, but the tray inside (that holds up the board) is all torn up. Seems like it isn't really strong enough to hold up the board. But all the components are just fine!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came today in Muncy PA!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

We used special new technology, developed by one of the Mars Corporations, to get the games delivered the moment they were in the mail!

Naturally they went out LAST week to have gotten across the country already. I believe in under-promise and over-deliver!

Glad you are getting the games now. Post your session reports and reviews to help others get excited for TERRAFORMING MARS!

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
asdfate wrote:
Mine came in NC. The box was in perfect condition, but the tray inside (that holds up the board) is all torn up. Seems like it isn't really strong enough to hold up the board. But all the components are just fine!

Same here with the torn insert. Everything else was fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
briezee wrote:
asdfate wrote:

Same here with the torn insert. Everything else was fine.

Mine's roughed up a bit. It's a little disappointing, but the rest of the game is in fine shape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Buch
Germany
Osburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
German copies arrive tomorrow btw. *happy*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.