$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 117.69

7,136 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

13 Days: The Cuban Missile Crisis» Forums » Rules

Subject: A Face-Saver Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carman Bulldog
msg tools
mb
Regarding the above card, when it says "Command 3 Influence cubes", I assume this means command up to 3. My question though, is can the command be used to both remove and add cubes? For example, can I use one command action to remove a cube from one battleground and then a second command action to place that cube on a different battleground? Or alternatively place two cubes on one (or two) locations and remove a cube from a different location?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron A
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarmanBulldog wrote:
Regarding the above card, when it says "Command 3 Influence cubes", I assume this means command up to 3. My question though, is can the command be used to both remove and add cubes?


No.

CarmanBulldog wrote:
For example, can I use one command action to remove a cube from one battleground and then a second command action to place that cube on a different battleground?


Nope.

CarmanBulldog wrote:
Or alternatively place two cubes on one (or two) locations and remove a cube from a different location?


Can't do that, either.

All the rules for Command on p5 of the rulebook apply:

-You can place or remove (not both).

-One battleground (there's an event that lets you place on multiple battlegrounds, but we're talking Command, not event).

-Cubes must come from your hand.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CarmanBulldog wrote:
Regarding the above card, when it says "Command 3 Influence cubes", I assume this means command up to 3.

Right, as already discussed here.

CarmanBulldog wrote:
My question though, is can the command be used to both remove and add cubes? For example, can I use one command action to remove a cube from one battleground and then a second command action to place that cube on a different battleground? Or alternatively place two cubes on one (or two) locations and remove a cube from a different location?

No, no and no ;-)

Michael
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.