5,056 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
31.9% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Wrecks and Destruction on the Eastern Front» Forums » General

Subject: Availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John W
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got into this game, and saw that this is out of print and unavailable everywhere except for a few exorbitantly priced copies. Is this something Academy games will print more of? I hope so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you check Academy Games website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
Have you check Academy Games website?

I have, and it says it's not available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to know as well. This seems like a very useful addition to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that this would help if you already have Atb, but this expansion is listed as one of the bundle packages if you get the base game, That's how I got mine. Hopefully this doesn't mean the other expansions are going out of print also. With them upgrading to 2nd edition, AG may get around to reprinting this, especially if there is demand. Try contacting them direct and asking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom R
msg tools
I sent an email to them about Wrecks and got this reply:

"We are currently out of stock of 'Wrecks and Destruction'. We are working to get these re-printed. The tentative date for these to be back in stock is November"

I also asked about solo expansion for Guadalcanal and she said 2017 and that it's in development.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Renner
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redblackmonkey wrote:
Not that this would help if you already have Atb, but this expansion is listed as one of the bundle packages if you get the base game, That's how I got mine. Hopefully this doesn't mean the other expansions are going out of print also. With them upgrading to 2nd edition, AG may get around to reprinting this, especially if there is demand. Try contacting them direct and asking.

If you get the base awakening the bear 2nd edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.