Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Sweazey
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This has to be a dumb question because it is in the first recommended game, and nobody has asked it:

I can't find any entry on how you steal the medical supplies before they inevitably get pushed into the combat zone. We're in the middle of the game.

Thanks!

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
msweazey wrote:
This has to be a dumb question because it is in the first recommended game, and nobody has asked it:

I can't find any entry on how you steal the medical supplies before they inevitably get pushed into the combat zone. We're in the middle of the game.

Thanks!

Michael

First, the Medical Supplies are stationary. Meaning it doesn't move until the Inevitable card pushes it along Other cards move around it.

Now, if your doing that correctly, read the card Skyhook. Which basically says pay some recruit to steal the medical supplies. How much depends on where in the verse the medical supplies are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sweazey
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, we haven't revealed that card yet. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Lamb

Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't feel bad. I had this exact question come up on Saturday and I had to search the internet for an answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose it would be pretty hard to word a rule that lets you know that if you don't know how to do something for an Objective, that it will probably become obvious once more cards are revealed.

At least you know now, as it will almost certainly happen with later Objectives too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rulebook (p. 15 under "Objectives") states:
Quote:
It might not be immediately clear how to complete some Objectives, but it will make sense as you play through the Episode.

I thought that pretty much summed it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed that one. It's good that it's in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sweazey
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JayJ79 wrote:
The rulebook (p. 15 under "Objectives") states:
Quote:
It might not be immediately clear how to complete some Objectives, but it will make sense as you play through the Episode.

I thought that pretty much summed it up.

I remember reading that now, but my first assumption is always that I missed something. I think it has to do with deep psychological issues (or from playing a large number of games with truly bad rulebooks)!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.