Popular Tags: [View All]
Sonia Mitchell
Scotland
Renfrew
Renfrewshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello from Scotland!

Wondering if anyone has a copy (that they want to trade/sell) of the New Games Order Japanese Edition (2011) of Modern Art titled, Stamps; published by Drosselmeyer & Co. Ltd., New Games Order, LLC, Oink Games.

My father collects Japanese stamps and this would be an ideal gift!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a copy, and a quick look around shows it being sold out from retailers, and being successfully sold on auction sites for four to eight times the retail price - that's 15500 to 30000 Yen, or 115 to 227 quid. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonia Mitchell
Scotland
Renfrew
Renfrewshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:
I don't have a copy, and a quick look around shows it being sold out from retailers, and being successfully sold on auction sites for four to eight times the retail price - that's 15500 to 30000 Yen, or 115 to 227 quid. Good luck!

Thanks, yea. I'm hoping maybe someone doesn't like it that much and wants it to go to a loving home
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in japan and plan to go to essen. If you want, send me a pm and I can see how much a new version would cost
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonia Mitchell
Scotland
Renfrew
Renfrewshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nushura wrote:
I live in japan and plan to go to essen. If you want, send me a pm and I can see how much a new version would cost

New version? of the 'Stamps' edition of the game? wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.