Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Oliveira
United States
south orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello

CN someone link me to a good storage solution to use for all expansions? Maybe a Rubbermaid container or something? Idk what size it should be to hold all expansions.

Thanks in advanxe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Allen
United States
Longwood
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
njbrodeur87 wrote:
Hello

CN someone link me to a good storage solution to use for all expansions? Maybe a Rubbermaid container or something? Idk what size it should be to hold all expansions.

Thanks in advanxe

This is what I use:

Unfortunately I don't know the brand/make but I bought it at Walmart a few years ago I believe.

For me it holds based game, 2 copies of extension 1, 1 copy of extension 2, and The Cross.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to find a case of some sort that would be able to hold the straight pieces. Ultimately my dream case would hold 2 of everything plus some room to grow (especially since they are releasing new content!!!!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like sterilite container (the handles that flip up)
mot sure on the volume (quarts) it will hold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
(especially since they are releasing new content!!!!!)

Wait.... what? Was there an announcement I missed - or am I just totally out of touch ....which is highly probable being in NZ.

Either way - awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Morten
Norway
Kvernaland
flag msg tools
Thunder Alley: Crew Chief Expansion - Coming soon to Kickstarter!
badge
Evil lurks here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Three are images of exp. 6 No Limits on Ferti Games Facebook page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I looked at the extra large version of the photograph but I couldn't tell if any of the pieces on the far side of the container are stored vertically. I wanted to point out that it's important that the pieces are stored flat, or they will curl and be ruined.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Allen
United States
Longwood
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andreww wrote:

I looked at the extra large version of the photograph but I couldn't tell if any of the pieces on the far side of the container are stored vertically. I wanted to point out that it's important that the pieces are stored flat, or they will curl and be ruined.

Nothing is stored vertically in there, it's all flat. I also just realized this is an older picture before I had the cross. Those two pieces just go on the top and it still closes. That said, there is no more room in here for the newer expansions. Though maybe a pair of these bins would work. After all, Getting everything into one storage solution would make for a pretty heavy load.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
andreww wrote:

Oh shit really? What if they are stored very tightly in the box?

I am still looking for something long enough and sturdy enough for everything.... haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.