Popular Tags: [View All]
Vesuvius Media
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
The new, updated rule book is now available!

Some of you already picked up the new rule book at our Gen Con booth in Indianapolis, U.S.A. (We were so happy to meet you!). For those of you who couldn't make it, there are three ways you can get your hands on a copy:

1) Come visit us at Spiel16 in Essen, Germany, in October. Booth number: 2-F122

2) If you backed Cosmic Pioneers, send us a message and we'll send you the new rule book with the game. We are happy to report that shipping of Cosmic Pioneers will start one month earlier than planned (beginning of September). Send us a message either here on Kickstarter or email boardgames@vesuviusmedia.com.

3) Order the rule book from our online web shop. The cost for you is $4 (the actual cost of shipping the rule book is 50% more, but we are covering that cost plus the entire cost of its production). All web shop orders will have a tracking number. The URL for our web shop is:

http://www.vesuviusmedia.com/shop

Let us know if you have any questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I want to throw-out a quick kudos to the Vesuvius team, for the revised rulebook and their presence at Gen Con!

I was fortunate to play a game with their tutelage while there, using the new rulebook. The new book is a significant improvement! The game was fun to play, especially with Konstantinos enthusiastically saying, "Now, GO!" every time he taught you something new.

I'll start a new thread, soon, talking about my positive experience with the Vesuvius team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Smith

Colchester
essex
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say got rulebook in the post and it is much better. Very nicely laid out in the style of the old one with much clearer pages . Thanks for improving it and giving the option to get one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tassos Grigoriadis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thank you Mark for you kind words
We really try to improve our work and correct our mistakes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.