TIKI Editions
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Dear Gamers,
I hope that you will take a few minutes to read this post.

TIKI Editions is very happy and proud to present its two new games: "1001" and "Huh?". We had a lot of fun to play these two games that we worked hard to publish them with great components and great illustrations.

So, let me describe you a little "1001", our second "Family/Medium gamer" game since "Gaïa" that some of you may know.

Number of players: 2-8 • Age: 8 y.o. + • Playing Time: 30-45 min

This game began with a cool ideas of Vincent Greco (designer at Ubisoft) that initiated a collaboration with me (David Duperret). All this work became "1001":

In 1001, you will take on the role of the spirits of the four winds who will guide Aladdin’s flying carpet. Sometimes to aid him, sometimes to hinder him; the spirits of the wind can be capricious.

Players work in teams (one Day and one Night), but also have individual scores.

There are two ways to score points:

• As a team: Each player will try to pick the best paths for Aladdin to fly so that he collects the gems and clouds he needs to build a palace for the princess and capture the moon and stars for her.
• Individually: You can score points by successfully predicting the actions of the opposing team and by helping the Vizier block them.

Before the hourglass runs out (2 minutes), plan and discuss with your team the best route for Aladdin to take.

Will you work with your team to help Aladdin on his flying carpet?
Or will you increase your individual score and try to block the opposing team by helping the Vizier?

Plan carefully, block the opposing team, and collect the gems you need to build a palace for the princess!

When the game ends, your score will be the sum of the score of your team and your individual points.

• 1001 also includes advanced rules and advanced components for an even greater challenge.

-------------------------------
“1001” will have its first multilingual (english and french) release at the Essen fair in Germany in October.
It will also be released in Canada by the end of 2016.
-------------------------------

Thank you very much for your time,

I will come back as soon as the rules are online, so you can give them a look.

And I hope to see a few of you in Essen in October!

And my apologies for my not so good English. Be sure that the rules of our games where translated not by me, but by a native English speaker (thanks Rye!). So we should be safe

David
TIKI Editions Inc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.