Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In the English rules it reads on page 14:

"In this Mission, only the Strength symbol on each
Character tile its counted. The player who has the
most total Strength, wins the 8 VP."

It should be 6 VP, right?

One more clarification: To win a mission which counts icons I assume you need to have at least one icon to achieve the mission, right? Otherwise if nobody has a matching icon then all players would achieve the mission (they all have the maximum icons of 0) which feels somewhat strange to me (though it does not make a difference in who wins the game). Or did I miss an according rule?

In the optional rules which give 6 to the first and 3 to the second it could even be relevant for the win which should not be the case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Rules
Yeah all objectives in the new version are 6vp worth.

While the rules don't explicit say you must have those icons to score, like you pointed out it wouldn't matter score wise because everyone would get 1-2-3 points depending on how many players there are.

Well the variant is created for ppl who think the end bonus might be to high so other ppl can get a score out of it aswel. This was the case in the first version where there was 8 points to earn for getting a single mission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
It should be 6 VP, right?

Right!

Quote:
To win a mission which counts icons I assume you need to have at least one icon to achieve the mission, right?

Right!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that really the best subject line you could come up with?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hultgren
Sweden
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Let me highjack the thread and ask a couple of additional questions:

1. There is one character - Salazar - with 2 sets of flags for nationalism. Does that mean that every Portuguese Character card in the same or adjacent locations will count 2x?

2. There is one character - Dusko P. - with two conspiracy icons. Does that mean that you can draw the top card from the pile and decide if you want to switch with reward tile, and then repeat this step one additional time.

3. If I have a character with a with cube at "Hells Mouth Rock", does that mean that the character is also immune against the special rule for that location?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
1. There is one character - Salazar - with 2 sets of flags for nationalism. Does that mean that every Portuguese Character card in the same or adjacent locations will count 2x?

2. There is one character - Dusko P. - with two conspiracy icons. Does that mean that you can draw the top card from the pile and decide if you want to switch with reward tile, and then repeat this step one additional time.

3. If I have a character with a with cube at "Hells Mouth Rock", does that mean that the character is also immune against the special rule for that location?

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. No. Because the white cube only gives emmunit to the assassin and seduction. Not to the special rule of the location.

Also, the 2 icons also counts 2 points for the mission cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.