$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
33.8% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Quartermaster General» Forums » News

Subject: September Events: WGG Con, Alliance Open House, Council of 5 Nations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
September 2-5 WGG Con is at Croton Point Park. It's a very friendly group of gamers, mostly open gaming the whole weekend. I'll be there some but not necessarily all of the time.

September 10-11 is the Alliance Open House in Fort Wayne. This is a trade-only event, but some of you will be there I know. I don't think I'll be around on the Friday. I will be around Sunday night after I finish packing up when the exhibit hall closes.

September 23-25 is the Council of 5 Nations in Schenectady. This con draws a few hundred (400?) and has a lot of scheduled events. We will have a booth and games on the schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We look forward to seeing you at WGGCon, Ian. More info about our con can be found here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bakija
United States
flag msg tools
Q: Are we not men?
mbmbmbmbmb
Council of 5 it is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Avallone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oooh, Council of 5 Nations was great fun last time I went. Maybe I'll see you there, Pete!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.