$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
31.1% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Charles Faella
United States
Peace Dale
RI
flag msg tools
There is still time to enter the contest. I have only a few entries and you need to get a geekmail to me before 9 PM EST tonight. As soon as this time arrives, I will open the auction for bidding.

Link to the auction (rules for the contest are in the first comment)

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/212376/august-2016-au...

Auction Contest Rules

Entries must reach me by geekmail on Monday 8/22 by 9 PM EST

The contest gets its theme from the classic game of RACKO. Your task is to pick FIVE (5) items from the auction and list them in ascending order based on what you believe will be the FINAL auction price. For purposes of ascending each item must have a higher price than your previous choice, ie ties will not be part of a winning entry. For purposes of final prices, any unsold items will disqualify an entry.

To participate, send me a geekmail with your entry. The note should list item #s and titles in order. Here is an example:

1. #3 Kingdoms
2. #78 Catan: Cities and Knights 5-6 Player Expansion
3. #30 Hawaii
4. #85 Samurai Battles
5. #56 Egizia

Tie Breakers for winning entries:

1st Tie Breaker - Lowest difference in price between the #5 positioned item and #1 positioned item of the entry.

2nd Tie Breaker - Lowest price of #5 positioned item of entry. If still tied, move backwards down the list comparing price of items. If there is a match on all of the items at this point, winners will split the total of the prizes for the places won (think Medici color scoring)

Prizes

1st Place $15 off the entrant's auction (this auction) total for games won. Not to exceed total (I will not be paying anyone to take my games!) and not to be applied to shipping costs.

2nd Place $10 ditto

3rd Place $5 ditto

Any other winning entries $2 ditto So everyone has a chance to win something!

All entries will be kept secret until after the close of the auction. I will send a response to anyone that participates to confirm your entry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.