Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allen Herring
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, what a great game. I'm thoroughly impressed!

One suggestion on how to lay out the rules; perhaps these would only benefit a noob. Put just the map on one page. You could then put two maps per page. This would allow you to print out less over multiple games.

Then on a second page you could have the tables on a separate sheet. This would allow you to add the terrain bonuses to the phase tables. I.e. to Phase 6 table:
Forest: 4/5 = 6
Mountains: 5 = 6
Swamp: 6 = 1

Also suggest you put phase 8, 9, and 12 on charts sheet as well. It is a nice reminder.

Again, thank you for an amazing game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike heim
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the kind praise. You made some great suggestions that I had considered before publishing.

I made the game for the One Page PnP contest so I had to fit it to the current restraints. More directly, I want this to be an "airplane tray" game so I tried my best to limit the number of pages.

If these map-making, story telling, survivals games are your vice then stay tuned. I'm planning on 1872 The Lost Crows as my next game in the xx72 series.

Cheers!
MH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Herring
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kzinti wrote:

I made the game for the One Page PnP contest so I had to fit it to the current restraints. More directly, I want this to be an "airplane tray" game so I tried my best to limit the number of pages.

But what about those of us not wanting to play on an airplane?

Can't wait to try your next game!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.