44.1% of Goal | left

Support:

David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is some chance of a local Canberra-region group-order for Vast: The Crystal Caverns. A copy would cost around the $80-$90 (AUD) mark (including shipping). This is a call for expressions of interest, ahead of any official announcement! Please post below if you're keen, so I can get an idea if there's anyone other than me who would like to be in on it whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Clarke
Australia
Watson
ACT
flag msg tools
www.unhalfbricking.com
badge
EuroGamer since 1980, & online games retailer since 2003
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming all things go as normal, I was intending to look at getting this in Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayne Brookes
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
Unhalfbricking wrote:
Assuming all things go as normal, I was intending to look at getting this in Essen.

They won't be at Essen
I got in on the KS, but am yet to receive my goods (good games publishing is handling the shipping in Oz). The reprint will apparently have upgraded components so it might be the better way to go any way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Joiner
msg tools
I am interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.