Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Exciting!
Looks like you get a dice event at every outbreak stage progression?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really neat right there how the new dice types are different... they're not just sided with a '+' and different pip combinations... they actually have different symbols and mechanics to boot! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Herron
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
really looking forward to this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Game needs new challenges...I find it too easy as standard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geppo Muzzak
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
.... where the hell is the expansion...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brandt
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GShock112 wrote:
.... where the hell is the expansion...

I'm guessing Essen, which starts in 4 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geppo Muzzak
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
Following the logics, so far, the purple die cannot be another infection because there's no purple in the cured board. Also, there's no purple in the location boards (the continents) and it's confirmed by the fact the purple dice have -1 and x2 markers (and the cross of course).

Since I see them in 2, 4 and 5 locations, the purple dice have 2,4,5,-1,x2 and cross.
Aside from what the two new symbols may mean, since the dice are transparent and belong to no continent, while still having the continent number on them, either they're drawn from the regular infection bag alongside with the others OR they are drawn in some circumstances from a second bag that only contains purple dice.

There has to be at least a secondary infection bag and maybe even two, because I wouldn't explain how those green dice come into play. They seem to be placed in each epidemic slot.

So, we know there's a mutation. Unless the rules have been heavily retouched and the standard components altered, this might have something to do with the new cards. How else could it be triggered otherwise?

Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.