Subject: Hero Drafting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
karlo arciaga
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey folks!

How do your groups draft heroes? Do you draft it by teams (ie core box, gamma, beta, etc). or do you mix and match the heroes as long as it fits the standard 1 leader, 2 bruisers, 2 fixers, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Martin
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mix and match. For first games I tend to restrict choices a bit so people can focus less on "What's the best hero" and more just learning the game, but after that it's free for all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
msg tools
mbmbmb
Rimewisp wrote:
Mix and match. For first games I tend to restrict choices a bit so people can focus less on "What's the best hero" and more just learning the game, but after that it's free for all.

Indeed, I expect that my friends will pick which Heroes they think are the coolest, regardless of strengths. I have no doubt that Karl will be in our first game lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
karlo arciaga
United States
California
flag msg tools
I am definitely leaning toward mix and match right now only because I did not go for any of the added hero boxes. i was just concerned about balancing issues with particular combinations of powers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Potter
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
I've played 7-8 games and haven't seen any overpowered combo's. There are some good combos and you will need them. NOTE: I do not have Delta or Gamma team but I do have all the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.