Guilds of London» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moving the beadle piece rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone. Quick question about when the beadle piece moves to the lowest valued tile.

I know if hes on a tile that gets resolved he moves to the next lowest valued tile. But does he move to the lowest valued tile after every resolution phase... In other words at the end of every round?

Or does he only move around after the growth phase? The reason i ask is because there are some cards that tell players to move him to one of the unresolved guild tiles of whatever colour to get whatever benefit. Will he then stay there till either someone moves him or after a growth phase occurs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
He moves when the Guild he's stood on resolves...or when a card effect moved him :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So he doesnt move automatically after the growth phase? After reading the rules i was thinking you move him at the end of the growth phase whether the tile he is on resolves or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You move him as the last action in the growth phase, p11 in rule book half way down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.