Ted Magdzinski
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Link to the auction

Here are the rules:

Auction will end sometime on Sunday, August 28 in the evening around 10:00 PM EST.

Most games will have a soft reserve, so any bids below that bid I may decide to not sell. I will entertain any offers.

Minimum increase is $1 increments.

All transactions will go through BGG Marketplace to give BGG their 3% cut. I will notify the winning bidders through geekmail when their item is available on the marketplace. This is a big auction so please have patience.

Buyer pays shipping cost, from area code 45230 (Cincinnati, OH). I will be ideally shipping via USPS with priority mail, non-Flat Rate if possible. I will only ship to US addresses, and will give you an estimate on shipping once the auction closes. If you have multiple games, the box size will obviously increase and it may be significantly cheaper to ship FedEx or UPS Ground. I will work with you to minimize shipping costs.

I will only accept Paypal payments, unless you choose local pick-up and then cash is an option. Trades will be considered as long as no bids are on an item.

Voyages of Marco Polo
Stockpile
Baseball Highlights
Bioshock
Pandemic The Cure
Samurai Spirit
Patchwork
Suburbia
Camel Up
Cube Quest
Deception: Murder in Hong Kong
Dicetown
Downfall of Pompeii
Incan Gold
Lords of Waterdeep w/expansion
Risk Star Wars Black Series Edition
Stone Age
Nothing Personal
Dark Seas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.