Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Coss
United States
Lorton
Virginia
flag msg tools
Military Historian CGSC
mbmbmbmbmb
My friends and I were deep into a second run with the game's initial case when we realized that there were missing cards. (I bought the game used.) Cards 1-7 appear to be missing but, more importantly, so were cards 10 and 13. The case ground to a halt and we had to fudge one of the puzzles to finish the case. Might anyone be willing to scan and send me a copy of these cards?

That would be very kinda day it allow us to see the complete puzzle. Our next case was store-bought!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you looked through all the cards?
Maybe they are not wrong sorted.
Cards 1-7 are the briefing with which you start the game, so how could you start without them. Also you don't need them after the start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How did you get through the first run without cards 1-7? For instance, how did you know how many TU to start with? I'm gonna guess you've just misplaced them. If this really isn't the case, GM me your e-mail and I'll get you sorted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.