Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone if this was part of The Dwarves Kickstarter campaign from June 2015 or is it something new?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From reading the kickstarter page I'm guessing that this is a collection of the new characters that were unlocked as stretch goals during the campaign. So if you were in the kickstarter you'll probably get most of this content.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Van Genechten
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hakko504 wrote:
From reading the kickstarter page I'm guessing that this is a collection of the new characters that were unlocked as stretch goals during the campaign. So if you were in the kickstarter you'll probably get most of this content.

Since backers are waiting for more than a year, they should get this content for free.... We reached 4 unlocked heroes, not 6...
Amazing that that this is anounced for Essen and we don`t even have the basegame yet!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fonza wrote:
hakko504 wrote:

Since backers are waiting for more than a year, they should get this content for free.... We reached 4 unlocked heroes, not 6...
Amazing that that this is anounced for Essen and we don`t even have the basegame yet!!!

Agreed. Would be very disappointing if backers only get 4 of the heroes instead of all 6. It's been a long wait (think my longest wait out of 110+ games that I've backed)

From this update, it looks like 6 characters were unlocked not 4.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pegasusspiele/the-dwarv...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Van Genechten
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:

Agreed. Would be very disappointing if backers only get 4 of the heroes instead of all 6. It's been a long wait (think my longest wait out of 110+ games that I've backed)

I must have missed that update :/
ah well, the way they are running this campaign, i`m not surprised that the campaign page was not updated.

I`m just glad that we will get all 6.
Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fonza wrote:
belial1134 wrote:

I must have missed that update :/
ah well, the way they are running this campaign, i`m not surprised that the campaign page was not updated.

I`m just glad that we will get all 6.
Thanks for the info!
KS campaign pages cannot be edited after a campaign have ended so that anyone that have backed a project can go back and see exactly what was promised at the time when the campaign ended. Any change must be communicated through updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André P.

Rheine
Germany
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The new detailed dwarves are looking very good - BUT
they are in a totally different scale and style than the miniatures from the base game.

Additional information:
"Exclusive" wooden box - it is total crappy, cheap box out of cheap wood, no segmentaion, no inlay - miniatures of base game and saga expansion have differnt sizes. Looks bad and silly, too.
Very, very awful Kickstarter experience. No communication, no help and no fair solution after all the errors and disappointing wooden box. Never buy anything of Pegasus any more! Be warned - do not back them on future campaigns!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.