$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 60.07

4,314 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
27.2% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-puts-key-dist...

Jefferson county.. part of denver.

Also, has about 82 campaign workers nation wide vs clinton who has over a hundred in ohio alone.

As maddow puts it, Trump's campaign is better suited to a cover band than a presidential campaign.

Co chair is a 12 year old. Amazing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
You think that's funny?

Brace yourself:

Attorney General Loretta Lynch!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Don't get it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
12 Year old? one could be cruel and say thats two years maturity than Donald has but it's like kicking a puppy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What?

What is the real story here, this cannot be what it seems.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say the real story is that Trump is either broke or really cheap. And that he is unwise.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
I'd say the real story is that Trump is either broke or really cheap. And that he is unwise.


Why go with just one?
3 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-puts-key-dist...

Jefferson county.. part of denver.

Also, has about 82 campaign workers nation wide vs clinton who has over a hundred in ohio alone.

As maddow puts it, Trump's campaign is better suited to a cover band than a presidential campaign.

Co chair is a 12 year old. Amazing.


In between discovering self-pleasuring, this little dude makes a few cold calls to potential supporters.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can;t read the link - its geoblocked so no shock horror Trump in child labour scandal headlines?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand why running an efficient campaign is considered a bad thing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
qzhdad wrote:
I don't understand why running an efficient campaign is considered a bad thing.


If he wins then it won't be. If he loses then it will be. It's considered bad now because to win in the past you had to spend spend spend. It looks like that may still be the case.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.