Love Letter: Batman» Forums » Rules

Subject: Commit Suicide rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raj B
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
Are you allowed to commit suicide with the Joker_ Say someone gets to see your card but before they get a turn to guess you just put Joker down to remove yourself from the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes that is a valid play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Aldridge
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, unfortunately. I had someone at a demo I was running decide they just didn't like the game and bowed out dropping the Princess (this was the Tempest version). Kinda threw me for a loop, but more than that, I just thought it was plain bad sportsmanship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's acceptable play in the batman version, as batman can score a point off you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
my son has done this to me a few times, removed himself out the game so nobody else gets the higher value cards

its an interesting tactic if there are a few people playing, he knew some of the cards we had, so decided he would even up the odds a bit by removing 2 high value cards(i was winning...which is why he did it...little scruff)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.