Subject: Differences between shortcuts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
This is a sloth. It accurately represents my style of life.
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that the difference between a normal connection and a shorcut connection is that the latter does not have adjacency. I also understand that a 2-way shortcut can be taken from both ends while a 1-way shortcut con only be taken in the direction the arrow shows.

But what is the difference between "1-way shortcut" and "1-way jump shortcut"? Since those are in a redish pink color I could imagine that one loses health when taking those, but I havn't found anything in the rule book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Huang
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Next Game: Castle Dukes
badge
www.MedievaLords.com
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello Dienes, you are correct. However I have to point something out. ALL shortcuts are not considered to be adjacent.

As for the 1-way jumping shortcuts you are right in that they cause 1 Health damage. They are found in the rulebook under the FAQ page 19 where the question is 'What is health used for'

Many apologies for the blunders in this first game. We have learnt much from our mistakes and now know that a great idea alone is not enough. We need to iron out the rules properly too etc, as can been seen in all our other games that followed after, and will continue to come out

Please do continue to support Medieval Lords!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.