Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric D
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone had any issues with the BackerKit for the Exoplanets NA Kickstarter?

During the Campaign for the NA version of Exoplanets, I was told I could pledge for 2 Asteroid Belts. There is no way to add an additional Asteroid Belt in the Pledge Manager.

I Pledged $18 ($9 x 2).

I was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Meyer
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not in the exact same problem, but a few others have noted issues on the Kickstarted page. I saw another with the same problem as yours(may have been you, I just don't recall the name I saw).

I know for me, it's not showing the base game. Just "The Great Expanse", Playmat, and Kickstarter exclusive stuff. My guess is this was an oversight since it seems like everyone is having the exact same issue with the base game not showing up.

Also: I'm going to assume "The Great Expanse" is all the expansion stuff plus the 5th player and the new tokens.

But, GTG and the man guy who ran the Kickstarter there(Kirkman) have both been good in the past. I have no doubt this will be rectified in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Meyer
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Double post, but just wanted to put here for the benefit of those who didn't see it:

GTG has fixed the BackerKit and it should now properly display the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric D
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update was just posted to Kickstarter Page:

Quote:
Hey, everyone!

You all noticed some weird stuff on that BackerKit, eh? Well, let's talk about that.

Somehow, any pledge tier that included the base game of Exoplanets ended up not showing it as part of the contents. We're pretty uncertain how that happened, but it's fixed now. You can now feel confident in what you are getting with your pledges!

We also made an upgrade pack add-on available, as well, in case you had pledged for multiple copies of the Asteroid Belt level.

Enjoy!

This is great news and I can confirm that the changes have been made.

I was able to complete my response.

**EDIT for spelling mistakes**

Now if it could get here just as fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Meyer
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PerfectVirus wrote:
Update was just posted to Kickstarter Pge:

Quote:
Hey, everyone!

You all noticed some weird stuff on that BackerKit, eh? Well, let's talk about that.

Somehow, any pledge tier that included the base game of Exoplanets ended up not showing it as part of the contents. We're pretty uncertain how that happened, but it's fixed now. You can now feel confident in what you are getting with your pledges!

We also made an upgrade pack add-on available, as well, in case you had pledged for multiple copies of the Asteroid Belt level.

Enjoy!

This is great news and I can confirm that the changes have been amde.

I was able to complete my response.

No if it could get here just as fast.

The delivery date is listed as December. So technically it's only a few more months =P But I'm with you, I can't wait to get it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.