Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard anything on this other than the announcement. Are people expecting an Essen release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Wachowski
Poland
Rudnik nad Sanem (podkarpackie)
podkarpackie
flag msg tools
Yes, essen, October. For now propably all the cards are ready. If I know well Aztec basic cards are balanced and there's only left the balance of set's cards. All or almost all graphics are complete so its possible to receive this expanion in October in fact, but I won't be surprised if it dealys after delays of Atlanteans and 3iaMN.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Wachowski
Poland
Rudnik nad Sanem (podkarpackie)
podkarpackie
flag msg tools
Release 5th October in Poland
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Rumm
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Two of the other sites I frequent mentioned a December 7th release date for the US, but I haven't yet seen anything official.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-ordered this a while ago and just wondering when it might be shipped and if it will come with the Essen 'Neighbours' mini expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melen
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can this expansion be used with the original game only, or must you be using some of the other expansions in order to use this? I have only the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's like the other expansions, typically it just adds new cards and a new mechanism for the new faction. It will likely include a few cards that match the theme of the other expansions, but you don't have to use those
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.