6 Posts

Red7» Forums » Rules

Subject: About indigo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Alberth Silva Barros
Brazil
flag msg tools
I had one play today where one friend had two sequences - 1,2 and 5,6. I had one sequence - 5,6 and two other 1,1.

The indigo rules says "most cards in a row", right? We discussed and he said that because he had two sequences, he had 4 cards, against my 2 cards in sequence.

Was he right or did we play it wrong?

EDIT: Corrected a mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You played it wrong. You get to win based on one set of cards. You each had 2 cards in your best set, so you go to tie breakers. You also both had a 6 in your set, so then it would go to the color of your sixes.I got it wrong, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Oh hello.
mbmbmbmbmb
You want to identify the largest group of cards in your palette that are all in a row. For him, 1 2. For you, 5 6 7. It doesn't matter what order the cards were played in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brazil
flag msg tools
Sorry guys, it was 5,6, 1 and 1 for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Schneider
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In that case, you both are considered to have a sequence of 2, and the winner would be determined by whoever's 6 is closer to red.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brazil
flag msg tools
I see. Thanks for the clarification guys.

It makes sense... if I had a sequence of 1,2 and 3 and he had two different sequences (like, say... 1,2,4,5), he couldn't be the winner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.