Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Huber-Wehner
Germany
Brühl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I have two questions:

1: The terrain of the Singapore hex is mixed?

2: If an air unit makes a PBM starts it from the battle hex or from the hex it flew from into the battle hex?

Example: If an Japanese Air Unit attacks Hong Kong from Wenchow, does the air unit do the pbm form the Hong Kong hex or from the Wenchow hex?

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Larose
Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no map in front of me now out of memory Singapore is Mixed and PBM is from the base from which the unit participated in Battle. Units do not "fly" in the Battle hex they contribute to it within their range.

B.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petri P
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Singapore is Mixed.

And air units hop towards battle up to N legs (where N is the OC value of the card), then fight at their range or extended range (unless in parenthesis, in which case they can not fight at all if they used the extended range, and they might even have not been able to participate if that would have been needed for them to be reaction units), then hop away up to N legs in post battle movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Singapore is mixed and to be quite concrete, you start PBM from Wenchow not the battle hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Huber-Wehner
Germany
Brühl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for the answers!

We played by the rules then. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.