Subject: looking for sourse for free rues ................. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
hey guys, not getting into necromunda because there is just not enough local interest to make it work ( you can only play the same few people so many times till you just want to scream) .

but long story short , had to sell my stuff off years ago , but am wanting the gang ability charts and related rules stuff to use for an attempt to do a skirmish knight game ( using imperial knights , tau suits , ors , etc ........

so if i recall rightly a LOOOOOOONG time ago , the rules were free on the GW website . is there a place to get all those rules free from all three expansions ?

i dont need to full rules , just the rules that pertain to the different gangs , and how they progress .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This site has a lot of Necro support. I believe you can get the rules there.

https://yaktribe.org/necromunda/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Hathaway
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah definitely yaktribe. I'd highly recommend checking out the living rule books too, the Necromunda community has been balancing and perfecting the rules for years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
thnx guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.