Subject: Has it shipped? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone already receive their game(s)? I am still waiting for mine, but I remember a notice from Jason about him shipping games around GenCon.

Any news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Via Kickstarter comments section:

Jason Tagmire Creator on August 12 wrote:

Quick Update: I've survived Gen Con (and got to hang out with Ryan Cowler a bit). But the extra rules sheet has arrived and is all assembled, so we're resuming shipping. All will be out by Monday (except the shirts, which will go out as soon as they arrive).

That means they should have all gone out on 2016-08-15. I am still waiting for mine to arrive, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tagmire
United States
Westmont
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Hey Achim,
Yours was returned with no markings (usually it says return to sender, etc) and went back to the post office yesterday. We asked them why it was returned and they had no reason. So it's back on its way with the original tracking number, which I can send to you privately.

I thought for sure it was our address issue we had before but this was all USPS.

Sorry for any delay!
Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. Never mind the delay, overseas shipping is always dicey. That's why I'm patiently waiting and cautiously asking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the late reply, the game arrived two days ago in best condition. Thanks.

Looking forward to the new Kickstarter on Tuesday! Will this be the solo game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Begeal
United States
Folcroft
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Yes, it will be Pentaquark by Mike Mullins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.