Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: Question about the "Rogue One" movie. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pilum pilum
France
flag msg tools
mb
1) Whish ships will we see in this movie ?

2) Can we expect a release from FFG linked to this movie ?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Ask Disney

2) Who knows? Disney and FFG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Other than what we have already seen in the previews, everyone who knows is probably under LFL NDA and is not allowed to confirm or deny information related to Rogue One.

2) We are allowed to expect everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Cordeiro
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) The Rebels have the U-Wing, which is a troop transport/support ship, plus the old standby - X-Wings. The Empire has the TIE Striker and Krennic's shuttle.

2) Not sure if they'll have a specific "Rogue Friday" release, but I think it's a safe bet these ships will show up at some point, possibly part of a future wave. The last couple waves, and the next wave, have ships from Rebels and The Force Awakens. So, they're clearly using the new movies and shows as a source for ships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Beaver
United States
Wilmington
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hell, they are including a ship (the quadjumper) that appeared in The Force Awakens for literally seconds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dickson
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a missing SKU in FFG's X-Wing line based on what they've announced already. Most are assuming this is their Force Friday product. They got the Force Awakens core set out last year with very little fanfare, so it's possible they could have a Rogue One product ready to go for September.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DailyRich wrote:
There's a missing SKU in FFG's X-Wing line based on what they've announced already. Most are assuming this is their Force Friday product. They got the Force Awakens core set out last year with very little fanfare, so it's possible they could have a Rogue One product ready to go for September.

This seems like the most likely explanation. And I'm assuming they are being even tighter lipped than usual, because of the leak last year for the TFA core set. I bet they ship later and try to get them in store hands only a day or two early. I really hope that they can streamline distribution a little better; our FLGS always seems to be a week behind everyone else, even if we pre-order. And I really dislike going to Amazon, since I want to support the little guy - who also has tables and hosts our tournaments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevin73 wrote:
Hell, they are including a ship (the quadjumper) that appeared in The Force Awakens for literally seconds.

Yes, but it was stated to be better than the Falcon ... at least until it was blown up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mlvanbie wrote:
Nevin73 wrote:

Yes, but it was stated to be better than the Falcon ... at least until it was blown up.

Only because the Falcon "may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pilum pilum
France
flag msg tools
mb
OK, the info is : U wing and Tie striker.

Thank you to all, except nushura and pasi ojala (= trolls).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wikipedia wrote:
Troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

I don't see the connection, but if my reply upset you in some unexpected way, I apologize. You can click on the red X to either report it or hide from yourself.

Also see what community rules say about accusing people of trolling, whether deserved or not.
Community Rules
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The following are prohibited:
Accusing other users of committing rules violations (e.g. accusing someone of trolling) - See the User Driven Moderating section below

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Riquelme
Chile
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that were very accurare answers,given the info we all know and how FF has managed the new waves in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Test Candidate (sans Deadly Neurotoxin)
badge
Warming up the deadly neurotoxin...
mbmbmbmbmb
These devices will reliable (as anything) predict the X-Wing future:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dodgson
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/9/2/go-rogue...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.