Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Odd number of players generally doesn't work great, because the extra is alsways an alien, and the game already feels weighted towards them. 2 would change the game quite a bit taking a lot of the mystery out of it. 4 is probably the minimum i'd play at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Falk Hartelius
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
Four player is a quickfire killfest, which I massively enjoy - though I recommend the smaller maps. I personally prefer the Morgenland map, but all the small maps work really well.

Two and three player games too can be super tense amongst talented players, but this can be amplified by making custom maps to suit this player count at www.eftaios.com/mapeditor.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Orlando
Florida
msg tools
mb
georgeofjungle3 wrote:
Odd number of players generally doesn't work great, because the extra is alsways an alien, and the game already feels weighted towards them. 2 would change the game quite a bit taking a lot of the mystery out of it. 4 is probably the minimum i'd play at.

That's what I was afraid of. I have enough trouble getting 3 to a table :-(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.