$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 108.06

6,710 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
42.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
22 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: The death of resource based economies... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
The last BitCoin post by frankie... almost 2 weeks!

BitCoin---RIP
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NOOOOOooo!!!!!!!!!!
2 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't bet on it. He's probably just on vacation. I'm pretty sure he'll start up again soon.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
I wouldn't bet on it. He's probably just on vacation. I'm pretty sure he'll start up again soon.


Do you want to put down some BitCoins on it?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
jonb wrote:
I wouldn't bet on it. He's probably just on vacation. I'm pretty sure he'll start up again soon.


Do you want to put down some BitCoins on it?


I'd have to mine them first. Give me a few years.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to see your bet with every bitcoin I have.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All threads die eventually in the context of a monetary based society.
12 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now how long can we keep this going.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had noticed this myself yesterday. Dropped all the way to page three it did. And if anyone would be one to dance upon its grave, it would be me. But I didn't. And why not?

Because I'd much rather keep quiet about it and bask in it rather than tempt fate by celebrating.

But since it has been brought up, I will say what I had thought: that I would chalk it up to him being on vacation, except what do people who refuse to take part in a corrupt society have to take a vacation from? Not a job, certainly.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coincidence?

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/08/14/aide-to-ukips-nigel-farage...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
I had noticed this myself yesterday. Dropped all the way to page three it did. And if anyone would be one to dance upon its grave, it would be me. But I didn't. And why not?

Because I'd much rather keep quiet about it and bask in it rather than tempt fate by celebrating.

But since it has been brought up, I will say what I had thought: that I would chalk it up to him being on vacation, except what do people who refuse to take part in a corrupt society have to take a vacation from? Not a job, certainly.


Relentless posting is tiring. Just ask Slater.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
batman wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
I had noticed this myself yesterday. Dropped all the way to page three it did. And if anyone would be one to dance upon its grave, it would be me. But I didn't. And why not?

Because I'd much rather keep quiet about it and bask in it rather than tempt fate by celebrating.

But since it has been brought up, I will say what I had thought: that I would chalk it up to him being on vacation, except what do people who refuse to take part in a corrupt society have to take a vacation from? Not a job, certainly.


Relentless posting is tiring. Just ask Slater.
OHHH
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
I had noticed this myself yesterday. Dropped all the way to page three it did. And if anyone would be one to dance upon its grave, it would be me. But I didn't. And why not?

Because I'd much rather keep quiet about it and bask in it rather than tempt fate by celebrating.

But since it has been brought up, I will say what I had thought: that I would chalk it up to him being on vacation, except what do people who refuse to take part in a corrupt society have to take a vacation from? Not a job, certainly.


Fuck off troll.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
batman wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
I had noticed this myself yesterday. Dropped all the way to page three it did. And if anyone would be one to dance upon its grave, it would be me. But I didn't. And why not?

Because I'd much rather keep quiet about it and bask in it rather than tempt fate by celebrating.

But since it has been brought up, I will say what I had thought: that I would chalk it up to him being on vacation, except what do people who refuse to take part in a corrupt society have to take a vacation from? Not a job, certainly.


Relentless posting is tiring. Just ask Slater.
OHHH
nO
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
batman wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
I had noticed this myself yesterday. Dropped all the way to page three it did. And if anyone would be one to dance upon its grave, it would be me. But I didn't. And why not?

Because I'd much rather keep quiet about it and bask in it rather than tempt fate by celebrating.

But since it has been brought up, I will say what I had thought: that I would chalk it up to him being on vacation, except what do people who refuse to take part in a corrupt society have to take a vacation from? Not a job, certainly.


Relentless posting is tiring. Just ask Slater.
OHHH
nO
It's
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
batman wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
I had noticed this myself yesterday. Dropped all the way to page three it did. And if anyone would be one to dance upon its grave, it would be me. But I didn't. And why not?

Because I'd much rather keep quiet about it and bask in it rather than tempt fate by celebrating.

But since it has been brought up, I will say what I had thought: that I would chalk it up to him being on vacation, except what do people who refuse to take part in a corrupt society have to take a vacation from? Not a job, certainly.


Relentless posting is tiring. Just ask Slater.
OHHH
nO
It's
Not
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Maybe the Dominionists finally tracked him down and he's swimming with the snakes in the Mighty Mississippi.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Threads are obsolete in a resource-based economy.

Please investigate a resource-based economy.


Ferret
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:


I love the way the headline is so poorly written it makes it sound like the bitcoins were the problem. Blackmail? That's just good old fashioned English politics. Bitcoins? That's just not cricket old chap!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
The judge won't let him make bail in Bitcoin or barter.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
The judge won't let him make bail in Bitcoin or barter.


If only there was something he could have used that was considered to be a place holder for value by a wide consensus of people. Maybe we should get a think-tank to work on that problem.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Koldfoot wrote:
The judge won't let him make bail in Bitcoin or barter.

laughlaughlaugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.