4 Posts

Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers» Forums » General

Subject: On Clarence in Walmart in Canada rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristijan Petrovski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw this on the Walmart website, while I was looking for the Innistrad expansion... No expansion, but the base set is going for 22$ CAD...

If anyone needs a second base set, which many of us do, now's a good time.

I don't know if this is a bad or good sign though. They are either getting rid of the base to make room for the new standalone, or they don't want to carry the product any more...

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Peach
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I have seen them on clearance here and there since day 1. I wouldn't worry about it since they have already said sales are great and more is coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great!!

Thanks for the feed back!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Walmart put them on clearance early on because they started selling the Special WalMart exclusive bonus edition with the foil cards, extra scenario, and some extra terrain tiles, glyphs and things. Always nice to find cheap copies to pick up a spare set to get the cards in the very least so you can make decks for all the new dual color plainswalkers without having to sacrifice your old ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.