Subject: Mil Milhas - a Mille Borne retheme rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings all! I've always been fond of Mille Bornes, but I wanted to polish it up with some extra design work, and I enjoy creating PNP versions of my games anyhow. With this one, I was inspired by a beautiful 1960's 'edition speciale' that has a few pictures uploaded on the images page. These are absolutely beautiful cards, but inaccessible to most of us. So I decided to recreate these cards, updating the colors and making it available to print and play. Check out the results below:

I will make the files available when I have changed the Portuguese to French (I grew up in Brazil so I was more partial to Portuguese), as I'm sure most people would prefer the original.

More information on my PNP geeklist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Added a PNP download -- just click here to get it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emilio D
United States
Harper Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
Thanks for making this awesome deck! I was wondering if you had ever seen this unofficial expansion which adds a new hazard, remedy, and safety?: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1252166/get-lost-free-pnp-r...

I was so inspired by your deck, that I recreated these in-the-style-of before I printed your PnP @ Game crafters. Check them out. They make a great expansion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for sharing, looks like a really cool expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going whole-hog and creating a complete variant of Mille Bornes -- it might even be a separate game by the time its done. Follow the progress here: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23761721#23761721
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.