38.2% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

Stephen Mills
United Kingdom
Forest Row
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dimensions came tumbling down, the greatest villains in flight, Thanos, the Green Goblin and Wasteland Hulk taken out. No endless battle, no grinding to and fro, they were simply cast down. And the victor? A smile of serenity and a mind bent to eliminate all. Unfortunately for every Marvel Villain, Henchmen and Mastermind in my collection, they were trapped, unable to move, squished as they were between my dividers. Fortunately, for every card in my collection, Ella's mum spotted her 14 month old daughter in the middle of her joy, saving what might have become a major Marvel catastrophe, at least to me and mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
??? ???
msg tools
Which cards got destroyed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that is really sad...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More destructive than a Black Bolt's fart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Mills
United Kingdom
Forest Row
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No!, she just threw them down on the floor, thankfully, no damage at all. Although when I saw the photo my girlfriend sent me while I was at work there was some degree of panic.
I found it funny to imagine a giant baby taking them out. Poetic license. Sorry!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
??? ???
msg tools
usuba wrote:
No!, she just threw them down on the floor, thankfully, no damage at all. Although when I saw the photo my girlfriend sent me while I was at work there was some degree of panic.
I found it funny to imagine a giant baby taking them out. Poetic license. Sorry!
Phew Happy about that! Otherwise I would've suggested printing replacements of the destroyed cards on the spare cards that follows with each big expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.