Subject: Please rate this game! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Menconi
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that TnT had made it to #8, sent a congrats to Craig, then next I look, it's slipped back to #9. That should mean One More Rating and it slots to #8 for good. So if you have not rated this game, please do. You will note (click on the "9" on the first page of the TnT info) that TnT is the highest player-rated game in the top 10. It's #3 among the top 100 (the difference between player ratings and BGG overall rating is the number of ratings on a game; the more players who have rated game, the higher the formula places the BGG rating).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Hughes
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done. Gave it a 10
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess once the 2nd edition arrives the game will get a new batch of ratings, and with all the improvements planned they will be high ones!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Mileta
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Gave it a 10 two months ago. Masterpiece, new milestone for WWII playable in an evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting that the game's average rating is higher than all the games above it in the rankings, however all but one have way more than double the number of ratings. So it's going to be tough for the game to keep climbing until more people try it, which will take a while as it is so new (by comparison to the other 7 games).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zachary
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good point. My problem with the BGG rating is that war game gems will never outshine a popular Euro.

Love to have more control of my "feed" so that I can see what is hot in war gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
sharpe1813 wrote:
Good point. My problem with the BGG rating is that war game gems will never outshine a popular Euro.

Love to have more control of my "feed" so that I can see what is hot in war gaming.

I assume you do know how to orient your feed to the wargame sub domain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.