Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Gousis
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple of new reviews for Salvation Road at Miniature Market. Here is a clip of one from their featured reviews.

"As a sucker for all things post-apocalyptic, I sought to purchase Salvation Road from Van Ryder Games as soon as humanly possible. It seemed to me to be the perfect mix of tension and tough choices, all wrapped up in an end-of-the-world setting complete with Mad Max style raiders trying to take the players’ stuff. I cracked it open and played it the day I got it, and I was astounded by the graphic design and overall feel of the game. It is literally everything that I wanted it to be, but it did feel a lot like another game that I played a lot of, but didn’t particularly enjoy: Dead of Winter. It’s almost as if Van Ryder took all of the things I hated about Dead of Winter and stripped them out, leaving just the really interesting bits and adding some new mechanics that make the game a completely fantastic experience. That said, the similarities are absolutely uncanny; if you loved Dead of Winter, you’re probably going to love this as well."

For the full review check here:
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/reviewcorner/salvation-road-r...

Here is another review from a Miniature Market customer:

"I bought this game based only on the premise and I wasn't disappointed. I really enjoyed the Hero/Survivor mechanism as well as the cool artwork. Lots of great flavor with this one. Overall, if you're a fan of post apocalyptic themes, you should give this one a chance! Two thumbs up!!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Aldrich
United States
Newfields
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
I have to say this looks really cool. I only recently got back into boardgaming since discovering Pandemic and other coop/solo games and this seems right up my ally!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.