Thunderbolt Apache Leader» Forums » Rules

Subject: Hit on first roll rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Morgan
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
New to TAL here...I think I know the answer to this, but just to clarify, if you "proclaim" to use two missiles against one target, and the first one hits, do you lose the other as if it were fired regardless, or can you retain it for another target as if it wasn't fired due to the initial hit?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All ordinance are spent once you declare it will be fired/dropped. Keep in mind, some ordinance have a superscript that if you roll equal or more, you can retain the ordinance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Morgan
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
That's how I played it but wanted to be sure. Good point about the superscript. I should have considered that when making the comparison.

Thanks for the quick reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem friend. It's hidden on p. 15 under Aircraft Attacks.

"When you expend Weapons or Attack an Enemy Unit with Cannons, roll a die for each Attack and look at the Attack number on the Weapon Counter. Cannon Attack numbers are found on the Aircraft Cards. If the modified die roll is equal to or greater than the Attack number, a Hit is scored on the Enemy. Remove each fired Weapon Counter from the Aircraft."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Desaintcannat
France
Saint cannat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the word hidden !!!! We must say that DVG rules are not that well writtened

Gilles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.