Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so desperate for news, pictures, and even rumors about anything related to Dust 1947...So I decided to share some of the terrain and units that were recently added on Dust Studios' website...

---

Abandoned Compound:

Operations Babylon and Kondor have left many North African and Middle-Eastern cities and villages in bad shape. In an area where it's difficult to hide and find cover, whatever is left standing is put to good use by anyone involved in the fighting. This set blocks Lines of Sight on two of its sides and grant Cover Save to any Unit in it.

---

Axis - Luftwaffe - Flak 3:

The Raupenschlepper Ost mit FlaK 3 is a dedicated anti-aircraft vehicle in service with the Luftwaffe ground forces. Thanks to its weight, it can be parachuted along with the airborne troops, offering them a much needed fire support during the first phase of an operation.

---

Axis - Luftwaffe - Fallschirmjäger:

Death from the skies over Babylon! The Fallschirmjäger Tank-Hunter Squad deals with any armored target the Luftwaffe ground forces might encounter. Thanks to their Bazooka and Panzerfaust, they can engage any walker or tank and blow it to pieces in seconds.

---

Aaaaah...I feel much better. Anyone have any news or updates on when we can start getting our hands on the new cards and units? I noticed that the new units listed on the Dust Studios' website don't show the new cards. They do mention that they come with the new cards but they don't show them...

<more anxiety>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waegmund Scylding
msg tools
Can't wait to see their stats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Stevenson
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
Thanks for sharing. I check www.dustgame.com almost daily. Still waiting for them to release unit cards/stats for the new rule-set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

LOL...I do the same thing too

I can't wait for those new cards to arrive. Check out the US warehouse/online store as it is cheaper on shipping. They have a 10$ flat rate for shipping.

www.dustusa.com

warfinger wrote:
Thanks for sharing. I check www.dustgame.com almost daily. Still waiting for them to release unit cards/stats for the new rule-set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.