Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont have the card in front of me, but I think it reads something like this:

Mardi Gras
Earn: 10 Gold
Req: Influence check
Loc: Petite Goave

To complete this mission discard two "Rum" Cargo cards during "port" action in Petite Goave. You have just saved governor's party!

If I read the card correctly, you can go to Petite Goave and claim the mission, then buy two rums (if you are luky, right there on the same turn). Next turn you take another port action and sell the rum back.

Isn't that a bit too easy compared with other missions??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe, but if you had a third Rum cargo and a port in demand nearby you could also get a glory point comparably easy. So, I guess it's fine as it is.

Also, the 10 gold you get for the mission are not 10 gold, you have to substract the gold that you had to pay to get the 2 rum.

Then, you may fail your influence check, and you may not be able to draw 2 rum for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonso75
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamiri wrote:
Maybe, but if you had a third Rum cargo and a port in demand nearby you could also get a glory point comparably easy. So, I guess it's fine as it is.

Also, the 10 gold you get for the mission are not 10 gold, you have to substract the gold that you had to pay to get the 2 rum.

Then, you may fail your influence check, and you may not be able to draw 2 rum for a while.

Thanks for the quick reply. I wasn't sure I was playing it right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.