Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Is this allowed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leos Ng
msg tools
Hi I will like to know, is it alright if I share a link to a survey for my university course module to the forums?

It's basically a branding research on a local board game cafe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Austintown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Leos_Ng wrote:
Hi I will like to know, is it alright if I share a link to a survey for my university course module to the forums?

It's basically a branding research on a local board game cafe.

You can, typically these type things are placed in Chit-Chat.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leos Ng
msg tools
But will it be alright it I share it in the country specified forums? Because the research is supposed to be in the local context

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Austintown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Leos_Ng wrote:
But will it be alright it I share it in the country specified forums? Because the research is supposed to be in the local context

It should be okay, just preface everything with why you're doing it.

Good luck!

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leos Ng
msg tools
Ahhh thank you thank you ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.