4 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Third Edition)» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Secret Objective Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Łukasz S
msg tools
mb
Hi. Can you help me create or give a link with custom secret cards? But tested and balanced. We use racial objectives. Choose one random racial and one secret. if we play without racial we still have the same secrets played many times..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gagner
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Collected Custom Twilight imperium Stuff

I've done a lot of work with custom stuff for TI.
I have it all collected at the above link.
There are 2 secret objectives related to Flagships/mech units in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz S
msg tools
mb
Thank you. I have this two secret I thought about something more 6-7 new secret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz S
msg tools
mb
Hey this my suggestions:
1) I control Mecatol Rex system and I destroyed enemy Flagship this round.

2) I control Mecatol Rex system with at least 5 non fighter ships and I have my Flagship in system adjacent to enemy Home System.

3) I control Wormhole Nexus system with at least 6 non fighter ships and I won Space Battle with at least 4 non fighter ships. CANCELED because of Ghosts

4) I control Mecatol Rex with all my Mech Units and I control Wormhole Nexus system with at least 4 non fighter ships. CANCELED because of Ghosts

5) I have my Flagship in a enemy Home System and I have at least 3 red technology advances.

6) Now I have at least 6 influence more than one of my neighbours I control Mecatol Rex system with at least 3 of my Dreadnoughts

7)I have at least 3 blue technology advances I control Wormhole Nexus system and I control at least 2 other systems with Wormhole A or B each with at least 3 non fighter ships. CANCELED because of Ghosts

8) I control Mecatol Rex system and I control at least 3 systems adjacent to a Special System

What do you think about this propositions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.