Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: But_Hillary_did_it! [+] [View All]
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does this man even know how to treat people that are different than himself?

http://truthfeed.com/trump-insisted-on-including-jews-and-bl...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-palm-b...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like a lot of us have said, his whole campaign is one lie, that does not mean he is not pandering to bigots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
It would be interesting to compare MRIs of his brain to a normal person's to see what parts need to be warped and misshapen to create a person like him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only read the first article (second article was blocked). Sounds like Trump did the right thing. What am I missing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Like a lot of us have said, his whole campaign is one lie, that does not mean he is not pandering to bigots.

Here are 5 quotes Hillary wishes she never said.

5.Hillary in 1993 arguing against healthcare for illegal aliens

“We do not need to do ANYTHING to encourage more illegal immigration into this country”

4.Hillary in 2006 said Mexico is sending it’s people north. (Trump got destroyed for saying this)

“The Mexican government’s policies are pushing migration north.

3.Hillary in 2015 bragged about voting for a wall as a Senator

“When I was a Senator I voted to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in.

2.Hillary in 2006 said illegal aliens who commit ANY crimes should be deported.

“If they’ve committed transgressions of any kind, obviously they should be deported”

1.In 2003 she went even farther than trump by targeting the immigrants themselves.

“I am adamantly against illegal immigrants”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
It would be interesting to compare MRIs of his brain to a normal person's to see what parts need to be warped and misshapen to create a person like him.

Heh... you didn't read the article.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:

Ignore all the racist shit he's doing now and for the last few years!

Look- when he was young, we found a case where he did the right thing!

Okay- I might vote for a younger trump. Probably not but I definitely won't vote for the joke and racist monster that he's become.

Trump associates with racists, he appeals to racist voters. He's said a lot of racist things. A piece of pretty wallpaper doesn't change who he is-- a man not fit, competent, or emotionally suited to be president of the united states.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

Okay- I might vote for a younger trump. Probably not but I definitely won't vote for the joke and racist monster that he's become.

Trump associates with racists, he appeals to racist voters. He's said a lot of racist things. A piece of pretty wallpaper doesn't change who he is-- a man not fit, competent, or emotionally suited to be president of the united states.

Did you watch his New Hampshire speech today? I highly recommend it for you since you seem to think he and his supporters are racist - he addresses exactly this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:

Seems to me he did then what he does now - tries to generate whatever publicity he wants. Luckily at times it helps others such as in this case.

No matter what, it ended up being good that it shined a light on the issue, but when it comes down to it, it was about getting approved for zoning. And, if anything, he met resistance by other clubs lobbying to stifle competition than because of who would attend. It may have been wrong to do so, but I don't see why they'd care if they had their own place - having a separate spot would have been a positive if racism was the motivation. As with many things, I would guess this decision came down to greed.

And, by leveraging himself as the good guy, Trump could strong arm his way in there to get his zoning.

I admit I'm speculating, but I just don't see why people would not let them have a separate space if those other places were being racist. Very old racism loved the idea of separation. The competition aspect just seems far more likely.

Trump admits he uses what he can for his gain so I understand why he pressed the issue, but it also makes it so that you are unsure of how noble his efforts were in this case - if it was more about getting approved or more about creating a place accepting of all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

Did you watch his New Hampshire speech today? I highly recommend it for you since you seem to think he and his supporters are racist - he addresses exactly this point.

But you and I BOTH know that's not trump. That's Kellyanne Conway using trump the talking monkey to read her speech.

I will grant the same thing of Hillary. She could be an incredible racist who reads speeches that don't reflect her true values. So you have to look at her actions.

I think her actions show grit, a willingness to put the good of the party and the country above her personal good, and competence.

I don't think Trump's actions show that. And his love affair with Putin is actually counter to U.S. interests.

Princeton Wang 08/25.

EV count doesn't reflect leaners.

With leaners...
As of August 25, 12:03PM EDT:
Snapshot (100 state polls):
Clinton 341 EV,
Trump 197 EV
Clinton Nov. win probability: random drift 94%, Bayesian 96%
Senate snapshot (49 polls): Dem+Ind: 51, GOP: 49, Meta-margin: D +2.0%

Trump is killing the republican party. Hooray! Time for them to split into a racist extremist party and a reasonable conservative party.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
Heh... you didn't read the article.
No I didn't, but I do know from an earlier thread that he became a public figure when he was taken to court for his and his father's racist policies against African-Americans. So I don't think he just became a racist in the last two decades, it goes back a long ways.

Any time you see him seeming to do something for someone it is most likely because it will benefit him, not out of altruism. It's just he way he is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

Here are 5 quotes Hillary wishes she never said.

5.Hillary in 1993 arguing against healthcare for illegal aliens

“We do not need to do ANYTHING to encourage more illegal immigration into this country”

4.Hillary in 2006 said Mexico is sending it’s people north. (Trump got destroyed for saying this)

“The Mexican government’s policies are pushing migration north.

3.Hillary in 2015 bragged about voting for a wall as a Senator

“When I was a Senator I voted to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in.

2.Hillary in 2006 said illegal aliens who commit ANY crimes should be deported.

“If they’ve committed transgressions of any kind, obviously they should be deported”

1.In 2003 she went even farther than trump by targeting the immigrants themselves.

“I am adamantly against illegal immigrants”
So what does she say now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

That she will only talk to white people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

That she will only talk to white people.
So how has her position changed (no I am not going to point out the obvious).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
She's gotten more greedy and insane over the last 30 years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
She's gotten more greedy and insane over the last 30 years.
So it has not then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.